Friday 23 January 2009

First-born post

I've already posted on here but, because my Virgoan* nature impelled me to 'correct' the time, I now realise my first post will be appearing in a few hours. So I've added some of the poetry to which it refers in a gung-ho wot-the-hell-archie spirit.

You'll be reading a lot about metaphors on this blog. I see them everywhere - always have. And it seems to me that the still-birth (or rather, delayed birth) of my first post has a significance. For at the moment I am exploring where I want to be in life, what it all means... and my very first attempt to write about this was sabotaged by my own need to control.

Interesting, that.

Enjoy the poetry! :)

*Not at all sure I really believe in astrology, but not at all sure I don't. I'm certainly a nit-picker at times! (With a VERY messy house. Why did I miss THAT trait?)

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog so far - thanks for pointing us to it! I think my favourite piece, of the ones posted so far, is 'Much Ado about Nothingness'.

    ReplyDelete